Keith Brady Real Estate
544 South Pine Road Everton Park
07 3355 0455
07 3355 9931Contact us
Our team at Professionals Keith Brady Real Estate, Everton Park enjoy this time of year where we can celebrate with family and friends and have those relaxing get togethers and a great Christmas sit down dinner! Here is a great Christmas Pudding for you to try? Let us know what you think!
Preparation time: 15 minutes or less
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda, dissolved in 1 cup milk
1 teaspoon mixed spice
1 ½ cups packaged mixed fruit
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup self-raising flour
1. In a saucepan mix the fruit, butter, sugar, cinnamon, mixed spice and the milk mixture.
2. Stir over medium heat. Do not let it boil.
3. Remove from heat and add the flour.
4. Press into a medium sized pudding basin with a lid.
5. Cover and place into an oven-proof dish filled with enough water to come half way up the sides of pudding basin.
6. Bake at 180°C for 1 ½ hours.
7. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.