5 Jun 2014
In my blog I obviously talk a lot about Everton Park and our surrounding areas, but unless you’ve been to the area yourself you may wonder what all the fuss is about.
So this week I thought I would tell you my top 7 reasons for working in this great community and why I think you’d be crazy not to want to live here.
- Teralba Park – This is definitely one of the great features of Everton Park and possibly the best park in Brisbane. With the bikeways that run through it (that run all the way to Redcliffe!) , the Kedron Brook Creek and the large amounts of space, it is perfect for playing a game of ball or taking your dogs for a walk.
- Bunyaville Forest – If you love nature than the picturesque wildlife haven of Bunyaville Forest is only a short drive from Everton Park and a pretty rare find considering how close the Bunyaville Forest is to Brisbane’s CBD, which brings me on to point 3…
- Proximity to the City – Most people like to be close to the action of the city, so being only 8km distance to the CBD, Everton Park benefits from all the modern conveniences.
- Shopping –Buying groceries is a fact of life so it’s always handy to have some shops nearby. Everton Park benefits from being close to Brookside Shopping Centre, Chermside Shopping Centre and Stafford City. So whatever you are after you are always sure to find it close by.
- Public Transport – The Enoggera & Mitchelton railway stations are just a short 5 minutes drive away and with South Pine Road being a major transport corridor, Everton Park is fortunate to be serviced by frequent Brisbane City Buses.
- Food – Everton Park has every kind of café, restaurant or take-away close by, so whatever you’re craving you’re bound to find it.
- Sense of community – Last but not least is the overwhelming sense of community at Everton Park. This is a leafy and peaceful suburb, where the neighbours aren’t afraid to say hello or lend a hand, and this is probably the most important feature of all!
I could go on and on about Everton Park’s real estate all day, so if you’d like to learn more about what makes Everton Park so great please give me a call!